Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Wretched Day...


Finally got my blog up... i've been wanting to set up a blog... but too lazy to do so in the previous days... finally today, i've got the impulse to set up my blog today... a wretched day...
today had been a wretched day... i had my soci test today... before the test, i felt confident that i'll be able to do well in the test.. but after getting the questions, i found out that i sux big time in soci... i dun even noe how to do those questions... damn pissed at myself... upon handing up the script, hopelessness overwhelmed mi... i cant imagine the kind of look my tutor will give mi when he return mi my paper... i feel so useless out of a sudden... i'm starting to question my existence in this world.. y shld i live in such misery...??
i'm veri tired of it already... pressures are coming from everywhere... n even i'm giving pressure to myself... i feel so sick of myself...
actting like a clown in sch, behaving like an idiot... degrading myself with this kind of behaviour... y am i doing all this...??? to seek attention...?? or am i trying to get into the group..?? i dun noe... today, i'm sick of all these pretension n wish that pple can take mi more seriously n hope that i wun act like a clown again...
i feel that i've changed alot since the day i've entered uni... but i dunno how much hav i changed... all of them say that i've changed... no longer the 'Qianfu' they noe last time... wat hav caused such a draastic change in mi..?? i dunno...
i've been wanting to vent all my frustrations out n find someone to talk to abt all this... but i've found out that it's veri difficult to say out all this feelings... thus, i've decided to say all these to the computer...
haha... finally vented all my frustrations out liao... feel so relaxed now... n pls dun take all these seriously... cuz today is one of the days when i feel veri depressed n see no meaning in life... maybe it's PMS...?? haha... anyway, thanx for listening to all my frustration.... tomolo will be a better day... let's hope so... haha... bye...!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home