Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wa Biangz!!!!

wa biangz eh.... this week is my HELL WEEK!!!! i'm going crazy from all the essays, projects, readings, etc. haha... i've never been so busy in my whole one year plus in NUS la...!!! madness!!
this semester is practically quite hectic. everything starts to accelerate after the mid term break and i always find myself either studying in the library or rushing here and there to do my work... argh..!!! this is completely opposite to what i had last semester... i am still enjoying life at this time... haiz... guess with seniority comes with extra burden and more work... haha..
i'm quite inspired to write essays now... dunno why leh... i've managed to finish my film and history essay in like less than 1 hour... aha.. total madness la...!!
think i'm going to get poor grades for this essay... haha... we shall see man...
haha.. think i should stop here before i continue my blabbering... haha... nitez!!

Cheerios!!!
Qianfu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home