Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Back from Arts Camp!!

Woohooo!!!! i'm like back from arts camp!!! havent been updating this blog for damn damn damn long la...!!
till now, i havent even recovered from it yet.. the fatigue, the loss of voice and the neverending discussion abt the camp... but life's totally not the same after it... like there's some part that's missing from my everyday life...
there are countless moments of happiness and joy in this camp. and i am proud to say that " TARTARZ, WE"RE THE BEST!!"
in the beginning, i was very worried at the dynamics of the councilors considering that we were only acquaintances. but i was wrong.. the dynamics and the teamwork was superb! we've managed to make a clean sweep of the awards and this is really a team effort!
thanks to Kenneth, who was my AOGL and kept the spirit of the og high throughout the camp... and thanks to jialin, ting kuang, eileen, zhiwei, serene, aaron, layz, peihong, reuben for talking to the og and cheering non stop throughout the whole camp!! to be honest, i was quite surprised to see eileen cheering!! haha...
and ONE BIG THANK to all my freshies who were so spontaneous throughtout.. it's you gyus who drives me on everyday and providing energy to me! thanks alot!
but this camp also marks the start and the end of my varsity life. i was so emotional on the last day that i've almost cried.. it was so heart-wrenching to see all the pictures that we've taken together. we had fun as well as our downs... but we've made it through! i noe that i'm like talking incoherently now... cuz my points are all anyhow anyhow one...
now that i'm stepping into the final phase of my varsity life, i'm determined to end it on a high note... and i'm hoping that soci camp and o week will be memorable ones... but i'm sure to say that arts camp really rawks and tartarz, i will never forget you guys! u guys will be clearly etched into my memory...

I love you lots and lots!!! Muackzzz~~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home