Friday, January 20, 2006

What's wrong with the rest..??

heys.. i'm back again... i'm now in the central library alone waiting to attend my boring english lesson... school had started not long ago and i'm starting to feel sick of school.. haiz..
everyone seems to be engaged in something and i find it so hard to chat up with them.. seem veri out of place.. so i chose to keep quiet... and she kept asking mi wat's wrong with me.. i told her that there's nothing wrong and i'm puzzled why she keep asking... haha...
suddenly, i feel like shutting myself up and remain in my own world where there's neither pressure nor friendship.. just stay in there without any troubles and problems... having a lot of friends can be a problem too... you will feel lonely if everyone is busy as you will become dependent on them.. haiz..
life sucks big time... think i'll just maintain my normal lifestyle for the time being and continue to float through life till the day comes where i'm not alone anymore... hope the day comes soon... i'm going for my lesson liao... hope to blog again soon and thanks for 'listening' to all my grumbles... BYE..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home