Thursday, March 23, 2006

a refreshed spirit....

i'm back pple.. haha.. been out for quite some time due to deadlines... anyway, i'm glad to blog again.. juz managed to finish my psychology lab report... haha.. so proud of myself.. havent been getting inspiration to do my work for quite some time liao.. anyway, here's a brief summary of these 2 weeks..
last week... i dunno wat i'm doing leh... haha.. forgotten about it liao... pple who noe mi well enough should noe the reason... haha..
this week.. handed up my soci essay on mon and until today, i've juz realised that the deadline is flexible... haha.. today shld be the last day lor... hai mi to rush like siao during the weekends.. then today, i'm veri happy.. went out with van n lloyd, jer, pear, ling, and angelin. we r supposed to watch a movie... but then we were late n we missed the show.. haha.. we settles for dinner at kfc n then juz talked cock there.. haha.. it's been quite sometime that we went out together... was quite glad to go out today though there are deadlines yet to be met.. haha..
for my ea class, i'm quite amazed that our class can gel quite well despite noeing one another for less than 6 months.. haha.. it's really amazing.. i've got sistas from the class too... haha.. as well as some from my type of culture... like boon hao, n co.. haha... i'm glad to noe all of them... haha..
for some strange reasons, i'm starting to revert back to my old self, with all those hokkien n crude words coming out my mouth... i wanna stop this... i'll try my best to shut up.. haha..
anyway, that's all for today.. lazy to type on liao... going to find a blogskin now.. haha.. nites everyone..!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home