Monday, March 13, 2006

sick and tired of everything

this week's damn sian... got lots of deadlines to meet and lots of essays to do... haiz... uni life sux man... i'm going crazy over them liao... scratching my head until i'm bald.. haha.. i'm supposed to do my lab report now.. but my instincts direct mi to the website... haha.. no mood to continue further liao.. haiz.. my life's in such a mess... gotta juggle bet work and sch... damn tired... wat to do... money is the most impt thing in the world now..

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger pear said...

hey hey.. do u know i can leave a comment here too.. no need tag board..
alright.. no sound so sad in every posts leh.. must note down the happy and good things too! like how i can entertain u with my lame jokes! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home