Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hey yos!!! this is a a post from Gina's blog... haha....

If you comment on this post,

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours

1. you always look like happyboy84.
2. stay with weida in the soci room for 1wk.
3. green green green esp your green brazil shirt with gold printing
4. i like your height. haha!
5. during soci camp when you bai ka-ing away and i kept asking you if you were ok
6. a gentle giant bear
7. are you richboy84? hahah
8. qianfu you pan tu you look like whoo!

haha... gina, i'm not RICHBOY84!! haha... i'm poorboi84... really really.. haha... what gives you the impression that i'm rich?? haha...

Cheerios!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home