Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quiet Saturday

Heyo! Suddenly feel like blogging and here it goes...

Today's been a quiet day and I spent most of my time at home... Strangely, i'm always out during the weekdays but on weekends, i'll always find myself at home.. haha.. on weekdays, my mum always hope that i'll be home early and hopefully eat dinner at home while on weekends, i hope to eat dinner at home but she's always out... haha... so ironical...
Spent quite a bit of time today reading the final installation of Harry Potter... due to my slow reading speed, i haven't finished the book yet... and i'm not even three quarters through.. haha... after indulging in the magical world of harry potter.. i went to watch soccer alone at Brekos..
Why am I alone??
the answer is simple.. i cant find anyone to watch with me... i've exhausted all the possible soccer watching kakis and even tried those who dun watch soccer... the efforts were futile... haha... so i ended up alone... wanted to go to Walas but it was so packed that there were not even 1 seat for me.. so went to brekos instead...
the match was Sunderland vs Liverpool... being a sunderland fan, i hope that they will win but the goal at the 33th min, my heart sank... there was a clear difference in quality between the two teams and liverpool's superiority was evident.. so the final score:

Sunderland 0 - 2 Liverpool
(Sisokko, Voronin)


after the final whistle... i juz headed home and here i am now... blogging abt it.. hahaa

no doubt i was alone.. but i felt at peace throughout the day... it's been long since i've spent time like that alone on a saturday night... haha... it's so tranquil and quiet... haha...
so yup... it's been a nice day..

take care peepsss... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home