Saturday, September 06, 2008

I am goggle-man

My relationship with my nephew is kinda a love-hate relationship. At times, I hated him for all the nonsense and tantrums but at times, I had truly enjoyed the time with him. Let's talk about today...

We were bumming together and I suddenly jumped up with my blanket over me and said "I'm a vampire... Haha..." And almost immediately, he grabbed my blanket and imitated my actions. I went on trying to impersonate various characters such as Superman, Batman, pirate and the list goes on. When I went on to impersonate Jay Chou, he just conveniently wore my cap and tried to look like him. Here you go...



At a certain point, he even tried to be funny...


Haha... It's kinda random to blog about that... But wells, I just wanna talk about it.. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home