Monday, November 06, 2006

Wake up from the fantasies

this period has been quite stressful and recently, i've just been handed a harsh wake up call. i feel so useless all of a sudden and was really wondering what i've been doing all this while. no matter how hard i try to console myself, confidence is just lacking and i guess it's the aftermath of that episode... guess i'm dying from the exam stress and yet i could do nothing about it. i've attempted to do work but things just cant seem to get into my head.
i feel so lost all of a sudden and my confidence level is rock bottom. the worst of all, exams are just round the corner and here i am, doing nothing about it. there's nowhere i can seek refuge in except for my own bed... and hopefully, my bed can perform wonders to my degenerating brain...
no longer do i harbour any dreams of going to the honours year and hopefully, i'll be able to complete my university studies at the end of 3 years. guess this will be the best solution.


fu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home