Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mixed emotions

Today has been a day of mixed feelingss..

Happy:-
The magazine is finally out!! after one whole year of slogging, we've finally seen the fruit of our labour.. this will not be done without the help of many many people. I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you!

Claryce: for designing the whole magazine and putting up with my many demands.

Meiyen: for tolerating my nonsense and accommodating my requests most of the time.

Weida: for helping me to send emails and informing me so that i can follow up on them.

Wanling: for helping me with the camp marketing so that i can have time for the mag.

Reuben n Eileen: for helping me to compile everything and teaching me how to use InDesign. and to eileen, i wun forget the funny moments that we had when reuben left for his lessons.. hahaha

Harrison: for coming up with the articles which were so interesting.

Others: for giving me support whenever i need them and providing me with ideas.

On the whole, it's really great job done!! n i would love to work with you guys once again!! to be honest, after spending one whole year on this project, i've felt kinda attached to it and would love to stay on to help out for future issues... hopefully, i will be able to do so la and i seriously hope that i can do it..

Frustrated:-

honestly speaking, i was a bit frustrated earlier on. there was such clear distinctions and i wonder why cant we juz sit together and talk? but i'm alright after a while... think i'm juz abit impatient la..

And the following is thanks to harrison...

1. (the person who tagged you is) - Harrison

2. (your relationship with him/her is) - Friend/fellow Soci Soc mates/ fellow tailgaters/ fellow tehgaos

3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - clever/dean's lister/smart/crappy/neat

4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - planning the programme for the Sabo nite and executing it beautifully....!

5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - eh.. i cant remember.. cuz of poor memory.. ha

6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - flip in my bed... cuz i'm not a homosexual.. :)

7. (if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - be more chill than ever

8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) -surely lose to him when it comes to arguing...

9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - i niao him too much until he cannot take it.

10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - find him a girlfriend

11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - style, neat n cool!

12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - super crappy and i'm the forever chilling guy in the whole world

13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - cheerful?? or the chillness??

14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - the inability to cope with pressure

15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - myself. i have always believe that i shld juz be myself and i shldnt change myself to fit into pple's lives. i am the one i am and u shld be able to accept me for who i am.

16. (for people that care and like you, say something to them) - thanks for being my friends and stay happy and chilled!!!

17. (pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you)


1. Jeremy
2. Big Serene
3. Wanzz
4. Ah ma
5. Bobs
6. Vanessa Chang
7. Charissa
8. Xiaofen
9. Sam
10. HQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home