Saturday, March 08, 2008

Future?

Months had passed since I've last updated this blog...
Basically, things are starting to change and the pressure to job-search have been mounting. At the moment, I'm really quite lost as to what to do for the future. Seriously, I have no inkling of what I should do. My only requirement now is that I don't want to end up in a cubicle (which I may end up eventually). As for the rest, I don't know.

Once I've told my friend that I might want to enter the events management industry and almost signed up for a job of the events coordinator. But he told me that in that ad, there's no basic educational level requirement which means that the starting pay will be quite low. Hais...

Everytime when there's such a decision to be made, I'm always at a lost.... ROAR... Hope my vision will get clearer in the coming days or weeks... I shall pray hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home