Thursday, November 13, 2008

Work work work work

Work is never-ending!!! there are tons after tons of work to do even after i had spent one whole day clearing my in-tray...!!

ROAR~!!

Working life is so much different from school. first and the most important of all, you are required to take up more responsibility as well as more independent.. things are no longer the same where lecturers will spoon-feed you. you are required to make more decisions and consequently, answer for your own decisions. colleagues and friends can only guide you along but they can never make the decision for you.. that's the difference..

i'm still trying hard to adapt to the working life and every now and then, i'm still being nagged by my mentor about me not reading up policies and doing 'research' before consulting her... but wells, it's a learning phase for me despite all this nagging and scoldings, i deserve them... what is most important is that i learn from my mistakes and i seriously hope that these will register in my mind...

i shouldn't grumble so much, i guess.. i shall persevere and hang on... hopefully i'll do fine during her three-week absence.. sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home