Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wow-ness

Was working at the Mosaic Music Festival for the past few days, as well as next weekend. Woahh... Yesterday was good. Had singers like Daphne Khoo, Shayna Zaid, Andrea Hamilton and Trey Lockerbie. Definitely it was better than the previous night and it was the first time that I'd seen such a big crowd at the area. Haha... In particular to Andrea and Trey, they are great! Omg... It could be my over-reaction as I don't really listen to music in the first place. Come on down and judge for yourself! Haha... They'll be performing on this coming Monday at Esplanade, the Concourse which is the place where huge art pieces are being exhibited. Come on down. I swear it'll be a great night for you! Haha... Oh! It starts at 7pm, I think...
For more info, pls google Mosaic Music Festival and find out the details!

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home