Saturday, December 06, 2008

Accident prone

Wa... Recently, I'd been very prone to small little accidents and just on Tues, this syndrome reached its pinnacle... Haiss..

I sprained my leg during my routine basketball practice and this time, it felt worse than any other sprains I had before. My whole leg was swollen and for a moment, I thought that I had either fractured my leg or torn a ligament. Luckily, it was neither. The doc says it's just a sprain. Thank goodness... And for this mishap, I got a week of medical leave and missed my OBS... Damn sad.. People gotta cover my work for me and I felt kinda bad also. I thought I will have at most 2-3 days of medical leave but for some weird reasons, the doc gave me a week's leave..

Wells, I hope my leg will be better soon so that I can continue with my exercise every week. If not, I'll be like a fat pig in no time.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home