Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recent happenings

Life's been great recently.

Finally, i'm seeing some balance in my social life after setting my mind on reducing the number of outings that i had with my office peeps. Things are clearing up. And good progress is made.

Met up with the TWKs for the past two days. It has always been so comfortable hanging out with them and guess it's the only time where i can really let my hair loose after a tiring week at work. however, a regret is that wans is not able to join us due to the deadlines she has. Never mind, we'll meet up again before you leave for taiwan... I'll do the arrangements.. that's my promise to you guys..

here's some cool pictures to show u guys.. enjoy them :)







the one who failed to make it to the printer..

and the botched attempt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home