Monday, April 06, 2009

Oldy Mouldy

Back after a long long absence....

Wells, what can I say?? I'm in the mood to blog now!! Wahaha...

Work is starting to take a toll on me.. Not just the sheer amount of work that I've gotta clear everyday but also the numerous outings that I had over the past few months.. To be honest, I'm getting pretty drained out... A timely reminder from a friend brought me back to my senses.. For a moment, I was lost in the abyss; falling deeper and deeper. A gentle pull from a friend jolts me back to reality and that while I can try meeting up with everyone, but I'll just end up depleted and exhausted..

In addition, I'm no longer young and active as I was previously and all these outings have seriously taken a toll on me... Haha.. I'm aging... Oh gosh... While it is a process that can't be stopped, I will just have to hope that I'll age with grace and charm.. Wahaha...

Cheerios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home