Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Damned and depressed day..

today has been a damned day.. a screwed-up day in particular... what has gone wrong..?? why am i also suffering from pessimism and depression once every few days..?? haiz.. should i exist in this world in the first place..??
alot of things happened today that sets me thinking.. thinking of the good old times when i'm able to live my life happily and not worry about anything especially financial issues.. since the beginning of school, i've been experiencing veri bad financial problems every month.. and today, i've been handed a harsh wake-up call.. i'm a poor fellow with nothing in my hands.. though i'm poor, i still have my pride.. i DUN wan to depend on anyone...!!!! especially her... i'll rather starve and go hungry than getting money from her every now and then.. people may think that i'm rather indifferent to their comments and always, i'm able to laugh them off but deep in my heart, i'm veri much affected by them.. haiz.. not really in the mood to do anything now... forget it..
haiz.. i'm really veri much affected by it that i refused to borrow money from anyone to buy bread today and i'ld rather go home to get money first.. haiz.. and i'm almost knocked down today.. a taxi was driving towards me and i'm unaware of it.. haiz.. really in veri deep deep thoughts.. why didn't the taxi knocked me down..?? maybe it can end all my sufferings... and nothing will bother mi anymore... i'm leading such a damned life... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home