Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm back...

Hi peepz.. I'm back from chicken pox... wahaha... finally recovered after one week at home..
cant wait to go back to sch... haha...
for the past week... i've been slacking at home.. havent really got the mood to study yet.. however, i forced myself to study and finally, i've finished reading some readings from the soci course pack.. haha.. finally, after much procrastination... haha.. miss alot of activities for the past week and ha, i'm finally going back to sch next week... hooray..!!
but the EXAMS are coming..!! everyone are busy mugging and hence, no outing for mi.. haha.. quite sianz.. hmm.. let mi give u a preview for next week.. from mon to wed, i'll be involved in the Exam Tea outside the central lib.. so feel free to patronize me for some freebies..!! after wed, i have got something veri impt to do.. may need to go to the hospital to visit my young nephew... haha..
for the past one week plus, i haven't been seeing much of her... so sianz.. luckily, thank to the invention of phones, we managed to keep in contact for the past one week plus.. thanks my dear, for taking care of me when i'm having fever.. really thankful of you.. finally, we are going to meet tomolo.. yeah..!! hope that we won't get separated again after that...
that's all for now.. gonna chat with my dear le... talk to you all sometime later... bye..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home