Friday, October 14, 2005

A fine and slack Thursday..

hiya everybody, i'm back blogging.. i'm fine now.. dun worry about me.. wahaha.. since yinghui said my blog is veri sad, i've decided to add some happiness to it..!! haha..
let's talk about today.. today, i had lunch with yanli, sham and hongye.. we had a nice chat together.. really miss army days where we sat together and chatted for the whole afternoon.. haiz.. anyway, it's over.. we've began on our new chapter of life and are studying hard for our exam next month... haiz.. juz gotta know that something happened to sham.. i'm really worried for him when i first heard the news.. but he told me not to worry.. however, i still cant stop worrying over it.. haiz.. i wanted to help him but i don't know how... haiz..
haha.. i've joined the Arts Open on saturday and i'm involved in 3 games... wahaha... basketball, netball and captain's ball.. incredible, isn't it..?? haha.. today, my darling had a society meeting and i waited for her at the library.. i am so surprised that she helped me massaged my back even though i didn't ask for it.. so SWEET of her.. but she veri sad as she's dressed in sports attire but was chided by her friends.. and she attracted strange glares from strangers.. so poor thing.. :(
but never mind.. as long as you look good in my eyes, then it's ok.. you don't need to care about people's comments or stares.. haha.. today's supposed to be our sports day.. in the end, all of us just slacked in jeremy's room and rotted till 9 plus.. haha..
i've talked to my dear earlier on and she said a couple of words made me love her even more.. wahaha.. so touched by her words..
to end off, i'm going to tell you all something.. i'm going to feast on crayfish tomolo with vanessa, my dear and jeremy.. perhaps some more people... YEAH...!!! have been looking forward to it since i've eaten it some time back.. haha...
Good Night everybody... Let's all work hard together for our exams and then we'll have fun together during the hols... nitez nitez.... Don't dream of me hor... Wahaha... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home