Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crunch time

Once again, it’s midway through the semester and deadlines are pouring in. Essays and tests are all due next week and it’s all due to procrastination. Oh wells, it’s always the case. So let’s not brood over it, instead, more energy should be spent dealing with them systematically.

To add to the troubles, there’s still the job hunt going on. Pressure’s been coming from the family and no one understands my reasons at all. And I can’t be bothered to explain it and let it fall on their deaf ears. Till now, I’ve still got no inkling of what I should work as. The path ahead is totally in darkness and I’ve got to grope my way through.

It’s the crunch time now and hopefully I can survive without having to face a lot of sorrows and anxiety.

Come on, dude! You can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home