Friday, April 18, 2008

Friendship vs Studies

Fulfilling my childhood fantasies… Life’s been plain-sailing and in fact, too plain that has causes to worry about especially with the exams just looming in a fortnight’s time. However, this time round, I felt a bit more motivated to study compared to previous years for some weird reasons which I don’t know. Probably, it can be due to the fact that this is my last semester in school or that I’m just used to exams. But this semester’s being relatively fun and exciting for me. One thing for sure is that I’d met up with friends that I have kinda neglected over the years, as well as consolidating friendships that I’d fostered recently. There are always opportunity costs like I’ve kinda underperformed for my studies, getting mediocre grades and neglecting my studies. Oh wells, I think I’m getting a bit incoherent here… Just a short post today as I really don’t what to write.

Cheerioss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home