Sunday, March 30, 2008

Difficult days

Woah! Life's been busy for the past week. It's like totally hell for me. Just handed in one term essay which I couldn't have accomplished without the help of my bestie. And one more is due tomorrow!!! It's such a surprise that I can still blog right? Haha... It's this urge that made me blog at this moment when I'm supposed to be doing my essay...
This year has been a year fraught with difficulties especially in Soci Soc. Things are not going well and the existence of the society is on the rocks... Hais... Especially the publication where we're totally clueless on how to produce it. The hope ahead is bleak but somehow, I have this conviction that as long as all of us work together, we can produce a miracle!! It's all about the team effort. We are a team and things will only function well if we are united. Signs are showing already... We'll just have to persevere on!! Everyone's been helping out where ever they could and this is encouraging! Claryce and Wanling have been great help in particular with all the late night discussions and stay-overs... Haha... Coolness! We'll organise a movie screening session soon in our very own soc room (hopefully we can borrow the projector from the SW Soc, haha).
I know that it's the crunch time now and everyone is busy with their work. Come on! We can do it together. Together, we can surmount any difficulties. Such is the strength of a team! Jiayous!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home